Single & Multiple Plastic
Glass fibre reinforced polypropylene or PVDF is used to manufacture the plastic housing for both multiple and single bag filters. It has capability for high pressure and temperature as well as exceptional corrosion resistance.
Plastic Housing Features
- It is simple to clean thanks to its all-plastic design and smooth internal surfaces.
- Filter bag and bag filter housing are completely sealed by compression hold down.
- Simple filter bag replacements with a spin-off cap that may be removed without using any tools.
- Standard designs with threaded or flanged connections are offered.
For rock-solid installation without the need for support legs, a vent/bleed valve is fitted on the housing cover and has an inbuilt mounting flange.
- Dual outlets enable in-line or loop connections for the pipe, with the additional outlet serving as a drain.