Asymmetrical Pore Structure
Outside coarse, inside fine. Coarse particles will be retained in the outer layers whereas the fine particles will be removed by the inner layers. Through this asymmetrical pore structure, dirt load will be well distributed in the filter media
- Higher dirt holding capacity
- Longer life.
- 100% polypropylene, silicon free!
- The SRL does not contain any binder, glue or other additives, therefore the SRL has almost no extractable substances. The SLR filter media is made out of one piece of
melt blown media so fibre migration is practically zero.
- Low pressure drop
- Amazing the low pressure drop of the SRL cartridge.
- The better alternative to resin bonded depth filters